Subject Areas on Research
- Interferon lambda protects the female reproductive tract against Zika virus infection.
- Perceptions of voluntary medical male circumcision among circumcising and non-circumcising communities in Malawi.
- Prophylactic efficacy of a quadrivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in women with virological evidence of HPV infection.
- Recommendations for reducing the risk of viral transmission during fertility treatment with the use of autologous gametes: a committee opinion.
- The association of oncogenic human papillomaviruses with urologic malignancy. The controversies and clinical implications.
- US physicians' intentions regarding impact of human papillomavirus vaccine on cervical cancer screening.