Subject Areas on Research
- A whole-genome association study of major determinants for host control of HIV-1.
- Allele assignment for HLA-A, -B, and -C genes to the Tenth International Histocompatibility Workshop cell lines.
- Amino acid substitution at peptide-binding pockets of HLA class I molecules increases risk of severe acute GVHD and mortality.
- Associations between HLA class I alleles and the prevalence of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) among Tunisians.
- Branhamella catarrhalis activates human B lymphocytes following interactions with surface IgD and class I major histocompatibility complex antigens.
- Differential impact of inhibitory and activating Killer Ig-Like Receptors (KIR) on high-risk patients with myeloid and lymphoid malignancies undergoing reduced intensity transplantation from haploidentical related donors.
- Differential microRNA regulation of HLA-C expression and its association with HIV control.
- HLA-C and liver transplant outcomes: interpreting the facts.
- HLA-C cell surface expression and control of HIV/AIDS correlate with a variant upstream of HLA-C.
- Influence of HLA-C expression level on HIV control.
- Overlapping epitopes in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 presented by HLA A, B, and C molecules: effects of viral variation on cytotoxic T-lymphocyte recognition.
- Polymorphisms in HLA class I genes associated with both favorable prognosis of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection and positive cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses to ALVAC-HIV recombinant canarypox vaccines.
- The probability of HLA-C matching between patient and unrelated donor at the molecular level: estimations based on the linkage disequilibrium between DNA typed HLA-B and HLA-C alleles.
Keywords of People