Subject Areas on Research
- A cost-minimization analysis comparing azithromycin-based and levofloxacin-based protocols for the treatment of patients hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia: results from the CAP-IN trial.
- Glucose homeostasis abnormalities associated with use of gatifloxacin.
- Interpretive criteria and quality control for antimicrobial susceptibility tests of levofloxacin.
- Levofloxacin-resistant-Streptococcus mitis endophthalmitis: a unique presentation of bacterial endocarditis.
- Microchip capillary electrophoresis with solid-state electrochemiluminescence detector.
- National Utilization and Forecasting of Ototopical Antibiotics: Medicaid Data Versus "Dr. Google".
- Ofloxacin, a new broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone. Results from a Multicenter, National Comparative Activity Surveillance Study. The Ofloxacin Surveillance Group.
- Ofloxacin: its pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and potential for clinical application.
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of levofloxacin in patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Prescription of QT-prolonging drugs in a cohort of about 5 million outpatients.
- Rates of torsades de pointes associated with ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, levofloxacin, gatifloxacin, and moxifloxacin.
- Short-capillary electrophoresis with electrochemiluminescence detection using porous etched joint for fast analysis of lidocaine and ofloxacin.
- Streptococcus equi primary bacteremia in a hepatitis-C cirrhotic patient.
- The North American component (the United States and Canada) of an International Comparative MIC trial monitoring ofloxacin resistance.
Keywords of People