Subject Areas on Research
- A mixed epigenetic/genetic model for oligogenic inheritance of autism with a limited role for UBE3A.
- D21S194, a jump clone from D21S16.
- Delayed cytotoxicity and selective loss of mitochondrial DNA in cells treated with the anti-human immunodeficiency virus compound 2',3'-dideoxycytidine.
- Effect of mutations in genes affecting homologous recombination on restriction enzyme-mediated and illegitimate recombination in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Integration of DNA fragments by illegitimate recombination in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Interleukin-3 expression by activated T cells involves an inducible, T-cell-specific factor and an octamer binding protein.
- Rapid communication: BamHI restriction fragment length polymorphism detected with a pig gastric mucin (MUC5AC) probe.
- The human plasminogen activator inhibitor type I gene promoter targets to kidney.