Subject Areas on Research
- Chromosome-specific alpha satellite DNA from human chromosome 1: hierarchical structure and genomic organization of a polymorphic domain spanning several hundred kilobase pairs of centromeric DNA.
- Consistent production of transgenic chickens using replication-deficient retroviral vectors and high-throughput screening procedures.
- Genome mapping by fluorescent fingerprinting.
- Molecular cloning and restriction endonuclease mapping of the murine cytomegalovirus genome (Smith Strain).
- Rat thecal/interstitial cells express transforming growth factor-beta type 1 and 2, but only type 2 is regulated by gonadotropin in vitro.
- Tandemly repeated sequences are present at the ends of the DNA of raccoonpox virus.