Subject Areas on Research
- A multicenter phase I dose escalation trial to evaluate safety and tolerability of intra-arterial temozolomide for patients with advanced extremity melanoma using normothermic isolated limb infusion.
- A phase II study of O6-benzylguanine and temozolomide in pediatric patients with recurrent or progressive high-grade gliomas and brainstem gliomas: a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium study.
- Association and interactions between DNA repair gene polymorphisms and adult glioma.
- DNA methyltransferase levels and altered CpG methylation in the total genome and in the GSTP1 gene in human glioma cells transfected with sense and antisense DNA methyltransferase cDNA.
- Genetic variants in MGMT and risk of lung cancer in Southeastern Chinese: a haplotype-based analysis.
- Immunologic escape after prolonged progression-free survival with epidermal growth factor receptor variant III peptide vaccination in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of temozolomide by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Loss of the mismatch repair protein MSH6 in human glioblastomas is associated with tumor progression during temozolomide treatment.
- MGMT immunoexpression in silent subtype 3 pituitary adenomas: possible therapeutic implications.
- MGMT immunoexpression predicts responsiveness of pituitary tumors to temozolomide therapy.
- Plasticity of renal erythropoietin-producing cells governs fibrosis.
- Polymorphisms of the DNA repair gene MGMT and risk and progression of head and neck cancer.
- SOS induction as an in vivo assay of enzyme-DNA interactions.
- Synergic antiproliferative effect of DNA methyltransferase inhibitor in combination with anticancer drugs in gastric carcinoma.
- Targeting methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase in the treatment of neuroblastoma.
- The biological significance of substrate inhibition: a mechanism with diverse functions.
Keywords of People