Subject Areas on Research
- Acid rain mitigation experiment shifts a forested watershed from a net sink to a net source of nitrogen.
- Comparative proteomic analysis of differentially expressed proteins in β-aminobutyric acid enhanced Arabidopsis thaliana tolerance to simulated acid rain.
- Comparative proteomic analysis of proteins in response to simulated acid rain in Arabidopsis.
- Effects of calcium on seed germination, seedling growth and photosynthesis of six forest tree species under simulated acid rain.
- Give and Take: A Watershed Acid Rain Mitigation Experiment Increases Baseflow Nitrogen Retention but Increases Stormflow Nitrogen Export.
- Soil acidity reconstruction based on tree ring information of a dominant species Abies fabri in the subalpine forest ecosystems in southwest China.