Site-Specific DNA-Methyltransferase (Adenine-Specific)
Subject Areas on Research
- An EcoRI-RsrI chimeric restriction endonuclease retains parental sequence specificity.
- Complete genomic nucleotide sequence of the temperate bacteriophage Aa Phi 23 of Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans.
- DNA nicks inflicted by restriction endonucleases are repaired by a RecA- and RecB-dependent pathway in Escherichia coli.
- EcoRI methylase. Physical and catalytic properties of the homogeneous enzyme.
- Escherichia coli dam methylase. Physical and catalytic properties of the homogeneous enzyme.
- Extent of equilibrium perturbation of the DNA helix upon enzymatic methylation of adenine residues.
- Genomic mismatch scanning: a new approach to genetic linkage mapping.
- Isolation of gram quantities of EcoRI restriction and modification enzymes from an overproducing strain.
- Methyl-directed DNA mismatch repair in Escherichia coli.
- Removal of N-6-methyladenine by the nucleotide excision repair pathway triggers the repair of mismatches in yeast gap-repair intermediates.
- Site-specific methylases induce the SOS DNA repair response in Escherichia coli.