Subject Areas on Research
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 28-2005. A 42-year-old man with weight loss, weakness, and a rash.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome: an uncommon cause of intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Classification, presentation, and initial treatment of Wegener's granulomatosis in childhood.
- Increased sensitivity of the European medicines agency algorithm for classification of childhood granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
- Noncorticosteroid immunosuppression limits myocardial damage and contractile dysfunction in eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss syndrome).
- Psychiatric manifestations in Churg-Strauss syndrome.