Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized comparison between rasburicase and allopurinol in children with lymphoma or leukemia at high risk for tumor lysis.
- Common electrolyte imbalances associated with malignancy.
- Control of plasma uric acid in adults at risk for tumor Lysis syndrome: efficacy and safety of rasburicase alone and rasburicase followed by allopurinol compared with allopurinol alone--results of a multicenter phase III study.
- Real-world outcomes and management strategies for venetoclax-treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients in the United States.
- Resolution of nephrocalcinosis associated with tumor lysis syndrome.
- Tumor lysis syndrome and acute renal failure after treatment of non-small-cell lung carcinoma with combination irinotecan and cisplatin.