Subject Areas on Research
- Bombesin inhibits alveolarization and promotes pulmonary fibrosis in newborn mice.
- Correlation of expression of bombesin-like peptides and receptors with growth inhibition by an anti-bombesin antibody in small-cell lung cancer cell lines.
- Inhibition of growth of MDA-MB-468 estrogen-independent human breast carcinoma by bombesin/gastrin-releasing peptide antagonists RC-3095 and RC-3940-II.
- Rapid endocytosis of a G protein-coupled receptor: substance P evoked internalization of its receptor in the rat striatum in vivo.
- Receptor binding sites for substance P and substance K in the canine gastrointestinal tract and their possible role in inflammatory bowel disease.
- The effects of neurokinin A, neurokinin B, and eledoisin on substance P analysis.