Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental expression of neurokinin A and functional neurokinin-2 receptors in lung.
- Neurokinin receptors mediating substance P-induced contraction in adult rabbit airways.
- Neurokinin subtype receptors mediating substance P contraction in immature rabbit airways.
- Rapid endocytosis of a G protein-coupled receptor: substance P evoked internalization of its receptor in the rat striatum in vivo.
- Receptor binding sites for substance P and substance K in the canine gastrointestinal tract and their possible role in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Substance P and substance K receptor binding sites in the human gastrointestinal tract: localization by autoradiography.
- The effects of neurokinin A, neurokinin B, and eledoisin on substance P analysis.