Subject Areas on Research
- 5-Lipoxygenase-activating protein is the target of a quinoline class of leukotriene synthesis inhibitors.
- A role for leukotrienes in cyclosporine nephrotoxicity.
- ALOX5 polymorphism associates with increased leukotriene production and reduced lung function and asthma control in children with poorly controlled asthma.
- Assessment of LD matrix measures for the analysis of biological pathway association.
- Biologic mechanisms of environmental tobacco smoke in children with poorly controlled asthma: results from a multicenter clinical trial.
- Cell-cell interactions and bronchoconstrictor eicosanoid reduction with inhaled carbon monoxide and resolvin D1.
- Contributions of mast cells and vasoactive products, leukotrienes and chymase, to dengue virus-induced vascular leakage.
- Effector mechanisms in transplant rejection.
- FTY720 stimulates multidrug transporter- and cysteinyl leukotriene-dependent T cell chemotaxis to lymph nodes.
- Genetic effects in the leukotriene biosynthesis pathway and association with atherosclerosis.
- Mast cell modulation of immune responses to bacteria.
- Mast cell modulation of the innate immune response to enterobacterial infection.
- Peroxynitrite-induced rat colitis--a new model of colonic inflammation.
- Reduced spontaneous relaxation in immature guinea pig airway smooth muscle is associated with increased prostanoid release.
- Role of PLB1 in pulmonary inflammation and cryptococcal eicosanoid production.
- Thiopyrano[2,3,4-cd]indoles as 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors: synthesis, biological profile, and resolution of 2-[2-[1-(4-chlorobenzyl)-4-methyl-6-[(5-phenylpyridin-2-yl)methoxy]-4,5 -dihydro-1H-thiopyrano[2,3,4-cd]indol-2-yl]ethoxy]butanoic acid.
Keywords of People