Subject Areas on Research
- Dialysate calcium concentration and the risk of sudden cardiac arrest in hemodialysis patients.
- Dialysate potassium concentration: Should mass balance trump electrophysiology?
- Modifiable risk factors associated with sudden cardiac arrest within hemodialysis clinics.
- Nonrenal indications for continuous renal replacement therapy: A report from the Prospective Pediatric Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Registry Group.
- Sudden Cardiac Death Among Hemodialysis Patients.
Keywords of People