Subject Areas on Research
- Amelioration of thrombocytopenia with concomitant ornithine in sarcoma-bearing rats receiving high dose difluoromethylornithine.
- Effect of ethanol on polyamine synthesis during liver regeneration in rats.
- Neonatal central catecholaminergic lesions with intracisternal 6-hydroxydopamine: effects on development of presynaptic and postsynaptic components of peripheral sympathetic pathways and on the ornithine decarboxylase/polyamine system in heart, lung and kidney.
- Reduction of difluoromethylornithine-induced thrombocytopenia in rats with ornithine while maintaining antitumor activity.
- Trophic control of the ornithine decarboxylase/polyamine system in neonatal rat brain regions: lesions caused by 6-hydroxydopamine produce effects selective for cerebellum.