Subject Areas on Research
- Autoradiographic localization and characterization of tachykinin receptor binding sites in the rat brain and peripheral tissues.
- Genes upregulated in the human trabecular meshwork in response to elevated intraocular pressure.
- Immunization and challenge with toluene diisocyanate decrease tachykinin and calcitonin gene-related peptide immunoreactivity in guinea pig central airways.
- In vivo exposure to nitrogen dioxide (NO2) induces a decrease in calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) and tachykinin immunoreactivity in guinea-pig peripheral airways.
- Serotonin depletion exacerbates changes in striatal gene expression following quinolinic acid injection.
- Serum-mediated relaxant response to toluene diisocyanate (TDI) in isolated guinea-pig bronchi.
- The role of the amino-terminal domain of tachykinins in neurokinin-1 receptor signaling and desensitization.