Subject Areas on Research
- A malignant lymphoma with histological features and immunophenotypic profile intermediate between EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and EBV-positive classical Hodgkin lymphoma in a 67-year-old female: a "gray zone" lymphoma associated with Epstein-Barr virus in the elderly.
- CD28 is required for germinal center formation.
- Castleman's disease confined to the leptomeninges.
- Facultative role of germinal centers and T cells in the somatic diversification of IgVH genes.
- In situ studies of the primary immune response to (4-hydroxy-3-nitrophenyl)acetyl. IV. Affinity-dependent, antigen-driven B cell apoptosis in germinal centers as a mechanism for maintaining self-tolerance.
- Interdependence of N nucleotide addition and recombination site choice in V(D)J rearrangement.
- Intraclonal generation of antibody mutants in germinal centres.
- Molecular characterization of anti-DNA antibodies induced in normal mice by immunization with bacterial DNA. Differences from spontaneous anti-DNA in the content and location of VH CDR3 arginines.
- Primary intraocular T-cell-rich large B-cell lymphoma.
- Prominent Dutcher body formation in a case of follicular lymphoma with BCL6 gene rearrangement and intact BCL2 gene.
- Regulation of E2A gene expression in B-lymphocyte development.
- Relaxed negative selection in germinal centers and impaired affinity maturation in bcl-xL transgenic mice.
- Remembrance of things past.
- The "dispensable" portion of RAG2 is necessary for efficient V-to-DJ rearrangement during B and T cell development.
- V region gene analysis of anti-Sm hybridomas from MRL/Mp-lpr/lpr mice.
Keywords of People