Subject Areas on Research
- A T cell-specific transcriptional enhancer within the human T cell receptor delta locus.
- Accessibility control of T cell receptor gene rearrangement in developing thymocytes. The TCR alpha/delta locus.
- Allelic exclusion of the T cell receptor alpha-chain: developmental regulation of a post-translational event.
- Enforcing order within a complex locus: current perspectives on the control of V(D)J recombination at the murine T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus.
- Flexible stereospecific interactions and composition within nucleoprotein complexes assembled on the TCR alpha gene enhancer.
- Multiple constraints at the level of TCRalpha rearrangement impact Valpha14i NKT cell development.
- Posttranslational regulation of TCR Valpha allelic exclusion during T cell differentiation.
- Regulation of T cell receptor alpha gene assembly by a complex hierarchy of germline Jalpha promoters.
- Regulation of T cell receptor-alpha gene recombination by transcription.
- Regulation of TCR delta and alpha repertoires by local and long-distance control of variable gene segment chromatin structure.
- Regulation of TCRβ allelic exclusion by gene segment proximity and accessibility.
- Regulation of the TCRalpha repertoire by the survival window of CD4(+)CD8(+) thymocytes.
- Role for rearranged variable gene segments in directing secondary T cell receptor alpha recombination.
- Specification of Vδ and Vα usage by Tcra/Tcrd locus V gene segment promoters.
- T-cell receptor α enhancer is inactivated in αβ T lymphocytes.
- Temporal and lineage-specific control of T cell receptor alpha/delta gene rearrangement by T cell receptor alpha and delta enhancers.
Keywords of People