Gene Rearrangement, gamma-Chain T-Cell Antigen Receptor
Subject Areas on Research
- A distinct wave of human T cell receptor gamma/delta lymphocytes in the early fetal thymus: evidence for controlled gene rearrangement and cytokine production.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma associated with breast implants: a report of 13 cases.
- Gamma delta T cell help of B cells is induced by repeated parasitic infection, in the absence of other T cells.
- Id3 and Id2 act as a dual safety mechanism in regulating the development and population size of innate-like γδ T cells.
- Id3 restricts the developmental potential of gamma delta lineage during thymopoiesis.
- T-cell and T/natural killer-cell lymphomas involving ocular and ocular adnexal tissues: a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular study of seven cases.
- V(D)J recombination becomes accessible.