Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of commercially available probes for in situ hybridization to human papillomavirus DNA.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis based on the atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance/low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion Triage Study (ALTS).
- Detection of human papillomavirus in the prostate by polymerase chain reaction and in situ hybridization.
- Human papillomavirus types important in progression of inverted papilloma.
- Molecular characterization of adenocarcinoma of the cervix.
- Oncogenic human papillomaviruses are rarely associated with squamous cell carcinoma of the bladder: evaluation by differential polymerase chain reaction.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. Diagnosis by in situ hybridization with a biotinylated JC virus DNA probe using an automated Histomatic Code-On slide stainer.