Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of presbyopia with vision-targeted health-related quality of life.
- Effects of visual noise on binocular summation in patients with strabismus without amblyopia.
- Maps of central visual space in ferret V1 and V2 lack matching inputs from the two eyes.
- McCollough aftereffects in strabismus and amblyopia.
- Recurrent Monocular Vision Loss and an Ocular Mass.
- Tuning for spatiotemporal frequency and speed in directionally selective neurons of macaque striate cortex.