Subject Areas on Research
- Adenocarcinoma of the retinal pigment epithelium: a diagnostic and therapeutic challenge.
- Adenoma of the retinal pigment epithelium simulating a juxtapapillary choroidal neovascular membrane.
- An unusual necrotizing dermatitis after a single application of topical benzoin and pressure bandage for enucleation of an eye.
- Blebbistatin, a novel inhibitor of myosin II ATPase activity, increases aqueous humor outflow facility in perfused enucleated porcine eyes.
- Blood vessel maturation in human uveal melanoma: spatial distribution of neovessels and mature vasculature.
- Choroid plexus in the eye: a case study.
- Clinicopathologic review of enucleated eyes after intra-arterial chemotherapy with melphalan for advanced retinoblastoma.
- Comparing the Management of Eye Injuries by Coalition Military Surgeons during the Iraq and Afghanistan Conflicts.
- Comparison of Optical Coherence Tomography With Fundus Photographs, Fluorescein Angiography, and Histopathologic Analysis in Assessing Coats Disease.
- Comparison of complication rates of porous anophthalmic orbital implants.
- Congenital choroidal melanocytoma in a child with ocular melanocytosis.
- Congenital ectropion uvea and mechanisms of glaucoma in neurofibromatosis type 1: new insights.
- Dedifferentiation potential of iris melanomas.
- Delayed recalcitrant fungal endophthalmitis secondary to Curvularia.
- Differential effects of trabecular meshwork stiffness on outflow facility in normal human and porcine eyes.
- Diffuse infiltrating retinoblastoma presenting as a spontaneous hyphema.
- Diffuse infiltrating retinoblastoma simulating uveitis in a 7-year-old boy.
- EPITHELIAL DOWNGROWTH IN THE VITREOUS CAVITY AND ON THE RETINA IN ENUCLEATED SPECIMENS AND IN EYES WITH VISUAL POTENTIAL.
- Effects of increased neural activity on brain growth.
- Endogenous Klebsiella endophthalmitis: case report.
- Evaluation of Racial, Ethnic, and Socioeconomic Associations With Treatment and Survival in Uveal Melanoma, 2004-2014.
- Eyelash growth after enucleation and evisceration surgery.
- Factors associated with elevated intraocular pressure in eyes with iris melanoma.
- Flow cytometric detection of lymphocyte proliferation in eyes with immunogenic inflammation.
- Histopathologic features of trabeculectomy surgery.
- Impact of enucleation on adult retinoblastoma survivors' quality of life: A qualitative study of survivors' perspectives.
- Intraocular Teratoid Medulloepithelioma Presenting With a Completely Rhabdomyosarcomatous Distant Metastasis.
- Intraocular pressure following intravitreal silicone oil injection.
- Ipsilateral facial and uveal arteriovenous and capillary angioma, microphthalmos, heterochromia of the iris, and hypotony: an oculocutaneous syndrome simulating Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Iris vasculopathy in exfoliation syndrome. An immunocytochemical study.
- Long-term follow-up after uveal melanoma charged particle therapy.
- Metastatic choroidal melanoma to the contralateral orbit 40 years after enucleation.
- Multiple scleral ruptures after blunt ocular trauma.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Uveal Melanoma, Version 1.2019.
- New NCCN Guidelines for Uveal Melanoma and Treatment of Recurrent or Progressive Distant Metastatic Melanoma.
- New dendritic adhesives for sutureless ophthalmic surgical procedures: in vitro studies of corneal laceration repair.
- Ocular and Periocular Tumors in Xeroderma Pigmentosum: A Study of 120 Asian Indian Patients.
- Pharmacologic manipulation of conventional outflow facility in ex vivo mouse eyes.
- Physical Factors Affecting Outflow Facility Measurements in Mice.
- Pigmented Iridociliary Lesion and Increased Intraocular Pressure.
- Preparation and study of human eyes obtained postmortem with the Miyake posterior photographic technique.
- Primary adenocarcinoma of pigmented ciliary epithelium in a phthisical eye.
- Primary intraocular T-cell-rich large B-cell lymphoma.
- Primary orbital angiomatous meningioma.
- Progressive enlargement of cavity within melanoma masquerading as iris cyst.
- Psychosocial Outcomes in Adult Survivors of Retinoblastoma.
- Racial, Ethnic, and Socioeconomic Disparities in Retinoblastoma Enucleation: A Population-Based Study, SEER 18 2000-2014.
- Retinal glioneuronal hamartoma in neurofibromatosis type 1.
- Spatial properties and functional organization of small bistratified ganglion cells in primate retina.
- Studies of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes from a human choroidal melanoma.
- The influence of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and irradiation on hydroxyapatite ocular implant exposure and fibrovascular ingrowth in New Zealand white rabbits.
- Transformation of cell type in uveal melanomas: a quantitative histologic analysis.
- Ultrastructural pleomorphism in medulloepithelioma of the ciliary body: a comparative study of tumour cells and fetal ciliary epithelium.
- Uncorrectable ptosis: primary cutaneous signet-ring cell carcinoma.
- Update on intra-arterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma.
- Uveal melanoma treated with iodine-125 episcleral plaque: an analysis of dose on disease control and visual outcomes.
Keywords of People
- Field, Greg D., Adjunct Associate Professor of Neurobiology, Neurobiology
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Woodward, Julie Ann, Professor of Ophthalmology, Dermatology