Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of ICD-9 to ICD-10 Transition on Accuracy of Codes for Stage of Diabetic Retinopathy and Related Complications: Results from the CODER Study.
- Experience with the Baerveldt glaucoma implant in treating neovascular glaucoma.
- Prospective evaluation of micropulse transscleral diode cyclophotocoagulation in refractory glaucoma: 1 year results.
- The risk of missing angle neovascularization by omitting screening gonioscopy in acute central retinal vein occlusion.
- Vitreous Hemorrhage complicating laser-induced chorioretinal anastomosis for central retinal vein occlusion.