Subject Areas on Research
- Eyelid healing after carbon dioxide laser skin resurfacing: histological analysis.
- Facelift Controversies.
- Nasal and facial analysis.
- Neck dissection through a facelift incision.
- Optimization of conscious sedation in plastic surgery.
- Perioperative Approach to Reducing Hematoma during Rhytidectomy: What Does the Evidence Show?
- Quantifying Skin Removal During a Face-lift: Does the Approach Matter?
- Rejuvenation of the Upper Face and Periocular Region: Combining Neuromodulator, Facial Filler, Laser, Light, and Energy-Based Therapies for Optimal Results.
- Safety and efficacy of combining microfocused ultrasound with fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for lifting and tightening the face and neck.
Keywords of People
- Woodard, Charles, Associate Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences