Subject Areas on Research
- 5 competencies needed by new baccalaureate graduates.
- Accountability: the Phoenix rises.
- Case mix adjustment in nursing systems research: the case of resident outcomes in nursing homes.
- Factors influencing satisfaction and anticipated turnover for nurses in an academic medical center.
- Line authority for nurse staffing and costs for acute inpatient care.
- MDS coordinator relationships and nursing home care processes.
- Nurse staffing and adverse events in hospitalized children.
- Nursing administration education.
- Perspectives on research.
- Quality improvement in an anticoagulation clinic: development of a new treatment protocol.
- Quantifying nursing workflow in medication administration.
- Safe handling: implementing hazardous drug precautions
- Salaries, recruitment, and retention for CRNA faculty--Part 1.
- Supply, demand, and equilibrium in the market for CRNAs.
- The implication of environmental turbulence for nursing-unit design in effective nursing homes.
- [Risk factors for falls and fall-related injuries in an acute care hospital--a retrospective case control study].
Keywords of People