Subject Areas on Research
- How an earnings supplement can affect union formation among low-income single mothers.
- Maternal employment and the health of low-income young children.
- Multiple risk factors in the development of externalizing behavior problems: group and individual differences.
- Poverty as context for the parenting experience of low-income Lumbee Indian mothers with a medically fragile infant.
- Psychopathology and economic status in mother-only and mother-father families.
- Reexamining the link of early childbearing to marriage and to subsequent fertility.
- Small area variation in low birthweight: looking beyond socioeconomic predictors.
- Stress in employed women: impact of marital status and children at home on neurohormone output and home strain.