Subject Areas on Research
- A phosphorylated cytoplasmic autoantigen, GW182, associates with a unique population of human mRNAs within novel cytoplasmic speckles.
- Familial spastic paraplegia: clinical observations and genetic studies.
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathies.
- Late-onset hereditary axonal neuropathies.
- Molecular pathogenesis of hereditary motor, sensory and autonomic neuropathies.
- The 1.4-Mb CMT1A duplication/HNPP deletion genomic region reveals unique genome architectural features and provides insights into the recent evolution of new genes.