Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of the Accuracy of Using ICD-9 Codes to Identify Uveitis, Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus, Scleritis, and Episcleritis.
- Bilateral episcleritis as a manifestation of cutaneous leukocytoclastic vasculitis.
- Clinical characteristics of scleritis and episcleritis: results from the pacific ocular inflammation study.
- Differential effectiveness of etanercept and infliximab in the treatment of ocular inflammation.
- Epidemiology and visual outcomes in patients with infectious scleritis.
- Fever, episcleritis, epistaxis, and rash after safari holiday in Swaziland.
- Fungal scleritis after cataract surgery. Successful outcome using itraconazole.
- Incidence of scleritis and episcleritis: results from the Pacific Ocular Inflammation Study.
- Iontophoretic delivery of dexamethasone phosphate for non-infectious, non-necrotising anterior scleritis, dose-finding clinical trial.
- Multifocal nodular episcleritis and scleritis with undiagnosed Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Optimizing diagnosis and management of nocardia keratitis, scleritis, and endophthalmitis: 11-year microbial and clinical overview.
- Sterile corneal melting and necrotizing scleritis after cataract surgery in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and collagen vascular disease.
Keywords of People