Subject Areas on Research
- A small cell variant of ALK-positive, CD8-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with primary subcutaneous presentation mimicking subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma.
- Clinical and histopathologic overlap between subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma with systemic features and small cell CD8+ ALK+ systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma with cutaneous involvement.
- Clinical microbiological case: severe relapsing septal panniculitis in a healthy man from the south-eastern USA.
- Pancreatic panniculitis.
- Panniculitis in juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma in a 25-year-old male patient with sickle cell disease.