Subject Areas on Research
- A glycoengineered anti-CD19 antibody with potent antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity activity in vitro and lymphoma growth inhibition in vivo.
- CD22 ligand binding regulates normal and malignant B lymphocyte survival in vivo.
- Composite lymphoid neoplasm of B-cell and T-cell origins: a pathologic study of 14 cases.
- Compound GW506U78 in refractory hematologic malignancies: relationship between cellular pharmacokinetics and clinical response.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia, Version 2.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Impact of azacytidine on the quality of life of patients with myelodysplastic syndrome treated in a randomized phase III trial: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Lineage Switch Between B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Acute Myeloid Leukemia Intermediated by "Occult" Myelodysplastic Neoplasm: Two Cases of Adult Patients With Evidence of Genomic Instability and Clonal Selection by Chemotherapy.
- Liver transplantation in an adolescent with acute liver failure from acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Notch signalling in B cells.
- Promyelocyte-like blasts in B-lymphoblastic leukemia of a 67-year-old male patient.
- Randomized controlled trial of azacitidine in patients with the myelodysplastic syndrome: a study of the cancer and leukemia group B.
- Reduced-intensity allogeneic transplantation provides high event-free and overall survival in patients with advanced indolent B cell malignancies: CALGB 109901.
- Regulation of membrane release in apoptosis.
- Stem cell factor expression in B cell malignancies is influenced by the niche.
- T helper 2-dominant antilymphoma immune response is associated with fatal outcome.
- Whole-genome fingerprint of the DNA methylome during human B cell differentiation.
Keywords of People