Subject Areas on Research
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in childhood: cell proliferation without rest.
- Antineoplastic activity of boron-containing thymidine nucleosides in Tmolt3 leukemic cells.
- Calcineurin mutants render T lymphocytes resistant to cyclosporin A.
- Compound GW506U78 in refractory hematologic malignancies: relationship between cellular pharmacokinetics and clinical response.
- Elimination of malignant clonogenic T cells from human bone marrow using chemoimmunoseparation with 2'-deoxycoformycin, deoxyadenosine and an immunotoxin.
- Expression of human T cell receptor-gamma delta structural forms.
- Functional analysis of the TAN-1 gene, a human homolog of Drosophila notch.
- Improved antitumor activity of a recombinant anti-Lewis(y) immunotoxin not requiring proteolytic activation.
- Involvement of the TCL5 gene on human chromosome 1 in T-cell leukemia and melanoma.
- Mutational loss of PTEN induces resistance to NOTCH1 inhibition in T-cell leukemia.
- N-terminal and central regions of the human CD44 extracellular domain participate in cell surface hyaluronan binding.
- Phase II study of nelarabine (compound 506U78) in children and young adults with refractory T-cell malignancies: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Resolution of nephrocalcinosis associated with tumor lysis syndrome.
- The Role of Adjunctive Therapies in the Management of Invasive Sino-Orbital Infection.
- The long and winding road of the clinical development of Nelarabine.
- cDNA sequencing confirms HTLV-I expression in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and different sequence variations in vivo and in vitro.
Keywords of People