Subject Areas on Research
- Bone marrow transplants from unrelated donors for patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia, version 1.2015.
- Common variation at 6p21.31 (BAK1) influences the risk of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Marrow transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: the influence of plasma busulfan levels on the outcome of transplantation.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Version 1.2017.
- Prolonged subcutaneous administration of recombinant alpha 2b interferon in patients with previously untreated Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia: effect on remission duration and survival: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 8583.
- Updated estimates of survival and cost effectiveness for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- When evaluating parameter uncertainty is not enough: the case of dasatinib and nilotinib for imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukemia.