Subject Areas on Research
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Adult Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
- Erythrophagocytosis by dysplastic neutrophils in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and subsequent transformation to acute myeloid leukemia.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Prolonged administration of azacitidine with or without entinostat for myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia-related changes: results of the US Leukemia Intergroup trial E1905.
- Randomized Phase II Study of Azacitidine Alone or in Combination With Lenalidomide or With Vorinostat in Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: North American Intergroup Study SWOG S1117.
- Sequential development of human herpes virus 8-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia in a 59 year old female patient with hemoglobin SC disease.
- Topotecan, a topoisomerase I inhibitor, is active in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.