Subject Areas on Research
- A phase 2 trial of azacitidine and gemtuzumab ozogamicin therapy in older patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Bacterial endocarditis in a child with a Broviac catheter.
- Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: a clinicopathologic review.
- Cytoprotective effects of hematopoietic growth factors on primary human acute myeloid leukemias are not mediated through changes in BCL-2, bax, or p21WAF1/CIP1.
- Hepatic candidiasis: persistent pyrexia in a patient with acute myeloid leukaemia after recovery from consolidation therapy-induced neutropenia.
- Mechanisms of pertussis toxin-induced myelomonocytic cell adhesion: role of Mac-1(CD11b/CD18) and urokinase receptor (CD87).