Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal wall defect and enterocutaneous fistula treatment with the Vacuum-Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) system.
- Effect of an implantable gentamicin-collagen sponge on sternal wound infections following cardiac surgery: a randomized trial.
- Gentamicin-collagen sponge for infection prophylaxis in colorectal surgery.
- Gossypiboma (retained surgical sponge) and recurrent bladder neck contracture after radical retropubic prostatectomy and bilateral pelvic lymph node dissection.
- Imaging appearance of surgical sponges at 1.5 T MRI: an in vitro study.
- Multicenter phase I/II trial of the safety of allogeneic endothelial cell implants after the creation of arteriovenous access for hemodialysis use: the V-HEALTH study.
- Multiple-day drainage when using bone morphogenic protein for long-segment thoracolumbar fusions is associated with low rates of wound complications.
- [Fibrinogen and thrombin coated patch use on collagen support for lymphocele prevention after lumbar-aortic lymphadenectomy in gynecological neoplasms].