Subject Areas on Research
- A 37-Year-Old Man With Pleuritic Chest Pain.
- Ambulatory sclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions.
- Aprotinin in primary valve replacement and reconstruction: a multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- General case of the day. Posttraumatic thoracic lymphocele.
- Heimlich valve orientation error leading to radiographic tension pneumothorax: analysis of an error and a call for education, device redesign and regulatory action.
- Hemorrhagic complications of thoracentesis and small-bore chest tube placement in patients taking clopidogrel.
- Imaging of the intensive care unit patient.
- Malignant pleural effusions: treatment with small-bore-catheter thoracostomy and talc pleurodesis.
- Management of malignant pleural effusions and pneumothorax.
- Management of simple and retained hemothorax: A practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
- Management of spontaneous pneumothorax: an American College of Chest Physicians Delphi consensus statement.
- Mortality benefit with prasugrel in the TRITON-TIMI 38 coronary artery bypass grafting cohort: risk-adjusted retrospective data analysis.
- Physician experience with viewing digital radiographs in an intensive care unit environment.
- Pigtail Catheter Insertion Error: Root Cause Analysis and Recommendations for Patient Safety.
- Platelet function measurement-based strategy to reduce bleeding and waiting time in clopidogrel-treated patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: the timing based on platelet function strategy to reduce clopidogrel-associated bleeding related to CABG (TARGET-CABG) study.
- Pneumothorax after small-bore catheter placement for malignant pleural effusions.
- Predicting and treating coagulopathies after cardiopulmonary bypass in children.
- Sclerotherapy for malignant pleural effusions: a prospective randomized trial of bleomycin vs doxycycline with small-bore catheter drainage.
- Straightening out chest tubes: what size, what type, and when.
- The effects of milrinone on platelets in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy: a safe and effective strategy for patients receiving induction therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Warfarin therapy does not increase bleeding in patients undergoing heart transplantation.
- epsilon-Aminocaproic acid plasma levels during cardiopulmonary bypass.
Keywords of People
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology