Subject Areas on Research
- Derepression of BDNF transcription involves calcium-dependent phosphorylation of MeCP2.
- Generation and characterization of mice lacking gastrin-releasing peptide receptor.
- Improved survival and reduced phenotypic severity following AAV9/MECP2 gene transfer to neonatal and juvenile male Mecp2 knockout mice.
- Interactions of innate and adaptive immunity in brain development and function.
- Mecp2 regulates tnfa during zebrafish embryonic development and acute inflammation.
- Neurobiology: Domains to the rescue for Rett syndrome.