Subject Areas on Research
- Aggressive early crystalloid resuscitation adversely affects outcomes in adult blunt trauma patients: an analysis of the Glue Grant database.
- Association between the choice of IV crystalloid and in-hospital mortality among critically ill adults with sepsis*.
- Fluids are drugs: type, dose and toxicity.
- Importance of intravenous fluid dose and composition in surgical ICU patients.
- Meta-analysis of high- versus low-chloride content in perioperative and critical care fluid resuscitation.
- Oxygen transport dynamics of acellular hemoglobin solutions in an isovolemic hemodilution model in swine.
- Rapid infusion system for neurosurgical treatment of massive intraoperative hemorrhage.
- Scaling up oral rehydration salts and zinc for the treatment of diarrhoea.
- Volume-mediated pulmonary responses in liver transplant candidates.