Subject Areas on Research
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Quantification across Different Phases of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection Using an Immunoradiometric Assay.
- Initial experience with intraoperative PTH determinations in the surgical management of 130 consecutive cases of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Preoperative evaluation of serum CA 125, TAG 72, and CA 15-3 in patients with endometrial carcinoma.
- Relationship of serum prolactin with severity of drug use and treatment outcome in cocaine dependence.
- The response of parathyroid hormone to specific changes in either ionized calcium, ionized magnesium, or protein-bound calcium in humans.
Keywords of People