Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomic and visual function outcomes in paediatric idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- Assessment of optic nerve head drusen using enhanced depth imaging and swept source optical coherence tomography.
- Bruch's membrane opening on optical coherence tomography in pediatric papilledema and pseudopapilledema.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Longitudinal analysis of reticular drusen associated with geographic atrophy in age-related macular degeneration.
- Peripapillary choroidal thickness in young Asians with high myopia.
- Reticular drusen associated with geographic atrophy in age-related macular degeneration.
- The incidence of neovascular membranes and visual field defects from optic nerve head drusen in children.