Subject Areas on Research
- A class of viral inducer of degradation of the necroptosis adaptor RIPK3 regulates virus-induced inflammation.
- Cowpox virus contains two copies of an early gene encoding a soluble secreted form of the type II TNF receptor.
- Cowpox virus induces interleukin-10 both in vitro and in vivo.
- Two mechanistically distinct immune evasion proteins of cowpox virus combine to avoid antiviral CD8 T cells.
- Vaccination with Venezuelan equine encephalitis replicons encoding cowpox virus structural proteins protects mice from intranasal cowpox virus challenge.