Subject Areas on Research
- Before the horse is out of the barn: fetal surgery for hydrops.
- Bronchopulmonary foregut malformations presenting as mass lesions in children: spectrum of imaging findings.
- Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation in adults: CT findings.
- Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation: a sheep model of fetal hydrops.
- Congenital malformations of the lung.
- Localized radiolucent chest lesions in neonates: causes and differentiation.
- Outcome of antenatally diagnosed cystic adenomatoid malformations.
- Prenatal ultrasound findings of linear nevus sebaceous and its association with cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung.
Keywords of People