Subject Areas on Research
- A91V is a polymorphism in the perforin gene not causative of an FHLH phenotype.
- Atypical features of familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.
- Disseminated histoplasmosis: a cause of infection-associated hemophagocytic syndrome.
- Familial erythrophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: late relapse despite continuous high-dose VP-16 chemotherapy.
- Histiocytes in familial and infection-induced/idiopathic hemophagocytic syndromes may exhibit phenotypic differences.
- Soluble interleukin-2 receptor in hemophagocytic histiocytoses: searching for markers of disease activity.