Subject Areas on Research
- A meta-analysis comparing the prognostic accuracy of six diagnostic tests for predicting perioperative cardiac risk in patients undergoing major vascular surgery.
- Augmentation of mortality risk discriminating power of left ventricular ejection fraction by measures of nonuniformity in systolic emptying on radionuclide ventriculography.
- Cardiac imaging to identify patients at risk for developing heart failure after myocardial infarction.
- Double-chambered right ventricle in an adult patient.
- Effects of standard mitral valve replacement on left ventricular function.
- Left ventricular function under stress before and after myocardial revascularization.
- Mental stress--induced myocardial ischemia and cardiac events.
- Myocardial salvage after failed coronary angioplasty.
- Quantitative regional wall motion analysis with early contrast ventriculography for the assessment of myocardium at risk in acute myocardial infarction.
- Radionuclide ventricular function analysis.
- Relative importance of electrode placement over number of channels in transient myocardial ischemia detection by Holter monitoring.
- Technologist Corner: Value of radionuclide ventriculography to assess mechanical dyssynchrony and predict the cardiac resynchronization therapy response.
Keywords of People