Subject Areas on Research
- A positive modulator of K Ca 2 and K Ca 3 channels, 4,5-dichloro-1,3-diethyl-1,3-dihydro-benzoimidazol-2-one (NS4591), inhibits bladder afferent firing in vitro and bladder overactivity in vivo.
- Amphitrite ornata erythrocruorin. II. Molecular controls of function.
- Critical role of chromium (Cr)-DNA interactions in the formation of Cr-induced polymerase arresting lesions.
- Effects of ATP-magnesium chloride on the cardiopulmonary manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet.
- Effects of elevated plasma magnesium versus calcium on cerebral ischemic injury in rats.
- Energetic contribution of non-essential 5' sequence to catalysis in a hepatitis delta virus ribozyme.
- Identification and initial characterization of translational initiation factor 2 from bovine mitochondria.
- Imidazole rescue of a cytosine mutation in a self-cleaving ribozyme.
- In vivo and in vitro effects of diisopropyl phosphorofluoridate (DFP) on the rate of hen brain tubulin polymerization.
- Intravenous micronutrient therapy (Myers' Cocktail) for fibromyalgia: a placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Isolation of renal brush borders.
- Mechanism of guanine nucleotide regulatory protein-mediated inhibition of adenylate cyclase. Studies with isolated subunits of transducin in a reconstituted system.
- Modulation of inositol phospholipid metabolism by polyamines.
- Overexpression of beta-arrestin and beta-adrenergic receptor kinase augment desensitization of beta 2-adrenergic receptors.
- Stimulation of Acanthamoeba actomyosin ATPase activity by myosin-II polymerization.
- Using a low-sodium, high-potassium salt substitute to reduce blood pressure among Tibetans with high blood pressure: a patient-blinded randomized controlled trial.
Keywords of People