Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of left ventricular functional preservation during isolated cardiac valve operations.
- Cardiac ejection fraction: phantom study comparing cine MR imaging, radionuclide blood pool imaging, and ventriculography.
- Combined Tc-99m sestamibi first-pass radionuclide angiography and cardiac SPECT imaging during arbutamine infusion delivered by a computerized closed-loop system.
- Effect of exercise training on ventricular function, dyssynchrony, resting myocardial perfusion, and clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure: a nuclear ancillary study of Heart Failure and A Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise TraiNing (HF-ACTION); design and rationale.
- Incremental prognostic value of RNA ejection fraction measurements during pharmacologic stress testing: a comparison with clinical and perfusion variables.
- Perfusion and function at rest and treadmill exercise using technetium-99m-sestamibi: comparison of one- and two-day protocols in normal volunteers.
- Prognostic value of radionuclide angiography in medically treated patients with coronary artery disease. A comparison with clinical and catheterization variables.
- Simultaneous measurement of myocardial perfusion and ventricular function during exercise from a single injection of technetium-99m sestamibi in coronary artery disease.
Keywords of People