Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing and restoring adaptive immunity to HSV, VZV, and HHV-6 in solid organ and hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.
- Association of Inherited Chromosomally Integrated Human Herpesvirus 6 with Neurologic Symptoms and Management after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
- Chromosome-Specific Human Herpesvirus 6 Integration and Hematologic Malignancies.
- Clinical and imaging findings suggesting human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis.
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) syndrome.
- Extrahippocampal involvement in human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis depicted at MR imaging.
- HHV-6 and Schizophrenia: An Unusual Presentation or an Unproven Etiology?
- Human herpesvirus 6 and 7 in febrile status epilepticus: the FEBSTAT study.
- Human herpesvirus 6 limbic encephalitis after stem cell transplantation.
- Human herpesvirus 6 polymerase chain reaction findings in human immunodeficiency virus associated neurological disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Infection in organ-transplant recipients.
- On the role of human herpesvirus 6 in viral latency in nervous tissue and in cerebral lymphoma.
- Post transplant CD8+ gammadelta T-cell lymphoma associated with human herpes virus-6 infection.
- Vironome of Kaposi sarcoma associated herpesvirus-inflammatory cytokine syndrome in an AIDS patient reveals co-infection of human herpesvirus 8 and human herpesvirus 6A.
Keywords of People