Subject Areas on Research
- Catecholamine transporters and 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine neurotoxicity: studies comparing the cloned human noradrenaline and human dopamine transporter.
- Creatine and cyclocreatine attenuate MPTP neurotoxicity.
- Dopamine transporter expression confers cytotoxicity to low doses of the parkinsonism-inducing neurotoxin 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium.
- Mitochondria in sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Morphometric analysis for early detection of changes in cellular structure in a toxicological experiment.