Subject Areas on Research
- A novel mutation in the erythropoietin receptor gene is associated with familial erythrocytosis.
- Adducin in erythrocyte precursor cells of rats and humans: expression and compartmentalization.
- Anti-human immunodeficiency virus synergism by zidovudine (3'-azidothymidine) and didanosine (dideoxyinosine) contrasts with their additive inhibition of normal human marrow progenitor cells.
- Characterization of banked umbilical cord blood hematopoietic progenitor cells and lymphocyte subsets and correlation with ethnicity, birth weight, sex, and type of delivery: a Cord Blood Transplantation (COBLT) Study report.
- Co-operative signalling mechanisms required for erythroid precursor expansion in response to erythropoietin and stem cell factor.
- Differential effects of nitric oxide on erythroid and myeloid colony growth from CD34+ human bone marrow cells.
- Differential toxicity of carbovir and AZT to human bone marrow hematopoietic progenitor cells in vitro.
- Differentiation domains of the erythropoietin receptor.
- Pharmacologic purging of malignant T cells from human bone marrow using 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosylguanine.
- Polycythemia vera erythroid precursors exhibit increased proliferation and apoptosis resistance associated with abnormal RAS and PI3K pathway activation.
- Prenatal diagnosis using fetal cells from the maternal circulation.
- Ribozyme-mediated repair of sickle beta-globin mRNAs in erythrocyte precursors.
- Structural and signaling requirements for BCR-ABL-mediated transformation and inhibition of apoptosis.
- The helix-loop-helix gene E2A is required for B cell formation.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) inhibits the proliferation of bone marrow progenitors through the VPAC1 receptor.
- microRNA miR-144 modulates oxidative stress tolerance and associates with anemia severity in sickle cell disease.
Keywords of People