Subject Areas on Research
- Cell penetration properties of maurocalcine, a natural venom peptide active on the intracellular ryanodine receptor.
- Characterization of avian and viral p60src proteins expressed in yeast.
- Differences in intracellular location of pp60src in rat and chicken cells transformed by Rous sarcoma virus.
- Growth factor modulation of p53-mediated growth arrest versus apoptosis.
- Isolation of a cDNA clone complementary to sequences for a 34-kilodalton protein which is a pp60v-src substrate.
- Recombinants within the tyrosine kinase region of v-abl and v-src identify a v-abl segment that confers lymphoid specificity.
- Reduced synthesis of pp60src and expression of the transformation-related phenotype in interferon-treated Rous sarcoma virus-transformed rat cells.
- pp60v-src kinase overexpression leads to cellular resistance to the antiproliferative effects of tumor necrosis factor.